Whatever industry you are in, how you are identified by your customer is one of the most important factors for success. ‘Brand brand brand’ is the one thing we always have to think about. How can we get our brand recognised? How do we communicate our identity to our audience? And how can we make sure we are showcasing our brand to the max?
As unique as your logo may be, as polished and professional your website may look and as water-tight as your marketing campaigns appear, communicating your brand directly in front of your audience can sometimes prove a little tricky.
Putting aside the promotional brochures, tailored e-shots and social media content, sometimes you just need a little more. Live events are a great way to get your brand in front of your audience and create an experience than embodies what you stand for and who you are. It’s about creating that emotional connection. But the difficult thing about hosting an event is transforming a static venue to encompass you and your vision.
To give you a helping hand, we have put together our top 10 tips and tricks for transforming our venue into your ultimate branded event space…
- WOW from the beginning – Think of our foyer as your first impression, remodel the entrance to the building with floor and window vinyls using your company logo, design details and colour schemes to get your guest’s attention from the get-go.
- Change the mood – Do you have a primary company colour? Use our mood lighting to match your brand identity and create a uniform feel throughout the venue for a complete brand experience.
- Make your guest’s entrance a journey – Transform the gallery to our River Rooms into a complete sensory experience with catering, videos and musicians to set the theme of your event from the very beginning.
- Shout about your success – Display your top line figures and achievements in snapshots on large canvas prints throughout the venue, make it all about you!
- Put on a show – Use our Auditorium to put your company at centre stage with branding on each side and a 7m x 15m themed stage set for a visual performance all about you in front of 600 of your target audience.
Aim for the sky – Project your company logo or promotional video onto the orb that hangs directly above the stage in our Auditorium – it can’t be missed, and neither can you!
- Do it live – With road-level access onto our stage you can create a live scene to demonstrate your company and what you do. Drive a car right onto the stage, set up a working model kitchen or bring the outside indoors with a live garden on stage – the possibilities are endless.
Divide and conquer – Create a variety of zoned spaces for an interactive style exhibition that showcases different elements of your brand, 3D lettering, themed backboards and coloured carpet zones are just some of the ways we can help.
- The secret reveal – Use our blank canvas box space in the River Rooms to open the panel doors to reveal a hidden gem. The perfect addition for any event – a live performance, exotic themed food stations or secret product launch.
- Complete the look – If your event is taking place in several our of event spaces, use our LED screens to display your brand credentials, video content or live-stream from another area to keep your brand consistent throughout.